Friday, January 02, 2009

Flu ! D;
Vitamin C tastes like crap when you have flu, seriously.
-PUI !-

I have good news and bad news.
People will always want to hear bad news cause they'll have the good news to make them happy.
But if bad news come first, it won't make sense.
So, my good news will come first.
I went with my cousin to causeway point to look for a job.
And yes, I've FINALLY found a job at NTUC fairprice. (actually no, going for trial tomorrow)
So, whats the bad news?
I MAY not be going cycling with you guys on Sunday, sorry !
But most possibly yes, I'll be going.
I'll ask if I can start on Monday, and if he says no, I'll quit, LOL.
I think I'll give the tuesday outing a miss, unless I'm not needed on that day, then I'll go.
Sorry people ><.
I was expecting them to like call me or something, but I didn't know that they will ask me to go to work so quickly. -.-

Played AuditionSEA in the morning/afternoon again.
Earned 200+ points today.
Its a record right?
I bought a free channel - 8.
Because there weren't much people in the morning(even free 1 wasn't full), the channels were easy to buy and my 2nd one was successful already.
I lost free 7 to Holocaust, not really a bad thing. (;
And today, I made alliance with -Silence- FAM.
xDANTE will go to greater heights ! ;D

So shall be going for the trial tomorrow from 6.30 - don't know what time.
He said 4 hours, so should be 10.30, i guess.
Hope it isn't hard working there.
X_____X.

And I saw you again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home