Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tell me about it.

Oh, great day today :D
I should thank god or whoever that gives me everyday to live.
Thank you.

Jogging session with EPP - 1 tomorrow.
Or perhaps only G club.
Bleh, don't try to understand what I'm saying if you don't.

Oh, while I was on the MRT today, I saw a couple making out.
What the...
Seriously, whats with people showing off their oh-so-strong (pui) relationships.
Hah, I swear I'd laugh if I see you in the headlines of The New Paper.
"Guy who made out with girl last night in a public train commited suicide after a devastating breakup."
HAH, in your face.
Nope, they weren't locals, no wonder they behaved that way. -.-

I hope it'd pay off.

Hazel told me once that some people in DTRM have motives in whatever they do.
Dangerous people.
Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management by the way.
And to tell the truth, I'm kinda one of them.
I realised I'm beginning to plan things maliciously before putting them into action.
Yes, I may be very dangerous.
Some criminal mastermind in the future.
Pfffft.

If you ever look closely at the sky at night, theres more to it that what you can usually see.
The clouds are especially beautiful at night.
Look carefully, you can see many stars, tiny stars.
Which comes to my next scientific theory.
Why the flying duck am I making scientific theories?
I have no flying idea.
I think the world isn't a perfect sphere.
Cause you can see huge stars in places like the United States.
And you can't see a flying shit at all in places in Asia, or perhaps you can if you look closely.
Thats how I derived at my theory.

Flying crap.
Why is everything flying?
I have no idea either.
-.-

I know, my post is especially random today.
But everything I said, is what I mean.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home