Thursday, June 25, 2009

I don't know whats this feeling now.
Its kinda like frustration plus feeling down.
I think my friends have had it with me.
I wished I was less annoying. );

Haven't been updating recently.
I know, been a lazy ass who can't lift my butt off the couch.

So, yesterday, I joined the intermediate competition in Audition.
I can't believe I made it all the way to the finals la.

And the best thing, I got overall 3rd.
This is so loved.
2nd was craziebaby, played by Ven.
I was 3rd playing AutumnMists.
So you see, 2 people in xDANTE top 3 leh.
FOOYO, DANTE HUAT FOREVER LA.
We earned like 200+ FAM points in the process.

Okay, so back to life.
Gossipers didn't watch movie this holiday.
Everyone's so busy, so hard to go out );
I want to watch movie with ya'll la.

I don't want a reason to call you.
Can I? X_X.

Alright, sorry if I don't respond to the tagboard.
Not really in the mood ;o
Okay taaaa.

And happy birthday sister.

I still miss you as much, or even more );

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home