Sunday, June 21, 2009

;o, I haven't blogged in like 3 days!
Thats very common for a blogger freak like me okay.
Oh did I mention I'm so in love with the ;o smiley?
It comes out in like 90% of the things i say.

Back to the main topic.
I feel so exhausted today.
Its not that I don't feel like doing anything.
Thats emotionally exhausted.
I woke up at like 10 today, acceptable right.
And I went for work.
So after 1 hour of work, I was dying already.
I felt so tired that I felt my whole body slopping.
Okay, wrong use of words(is that even a word), but you get what I mean (;
Yeah, I feel like doing so many things now.
But I really don't have the energy to do so.
Shit );

Don't laugh at me when I'm not cracking a joke or doing something stupid.
I hate it, especially when I don't know whats so funny.

This girl came up to me to give me something to weigh.
And then I smiled at her, like sincerely.
Then she started giggling.
ZZZ, WHAT SO FUNNY.
I know I'm geeky la, but don't need to giggle in my face right -.-
No, it wasn't a nice giggle at all.
Stupid girl, curse that you step on dog poo at home !
Hmph );<

Is being sensitive a good or a bad thing ;o
See the smiley face came out again.
OMG, SO DARN CUTE.

Okay shall get going.
I hope I'm not in the situation where I care about nobody but myself.
If I am, tell me please.
Okay byee. (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home