Thursday, June 18, 2009

Went to Fizzy to the clinic today.
Yeah, he was going to take injections.
I so heard you scream la Fizzy.
And I so saw you push the nurse away as she pokes the needle into your flesh ;o
Theres a war going on in there.

After that, went out with the Anties, Ben, Alvin, Weeliam, and FIZZY.
Okay la, fizzy left at like 3.
So we ended up going to lan.
I so wanted to watch movie! @(&*$(&%
Okay zh, don't complain.
Overall it was okay.
Alvin stop pestering me to accept, you know I'm not the final decision maker.
It still felt different.
Empty.
I felt like puking all the way through, so I didn't really eat much for the steamboat.
But damn, it was delicious la.
Waste my money.
Nevermind, thank you very much Ben for paying part of it for me (;

Fizzy's birthday celebration tomorrow.
Shit, I've got bad news.
Fizzy will kill me tomorrow, confirm.
Please don't fizzy.
Don't kill Sylvia too, you'd understand why tomorrow.
But I may be leaving after lunch or so, so yeah, ;o
I'd torture you in the morning then !

Theres too much air in my stomach.
Really vomitting soon ;o
Shall go lie down.
Byebyeee.
The urge just to see you, ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home